AMY SEDARIS “Cousin Delilah”
- In this episode I’m having the wedding my cousin Virginia wishes she could have had.
- Delilah is a fun character, a little hillbilly-ish. I like (Delilah and Martha’s) relationship.
- Delilah is just getting married to make Virginia jealous.
- I think Delilah still has feelings for Burt.
- My wedding dress is amazing and in Vegas no one stares at you.
- The Costume department made my dress and it’s so huge, it’s hard to move around in.
- Art department did such a great job, I’m dying to know what the budget was…
Virginia, Burt, Jimmy and Sabrina head to Las Vegas to attend Virginia's cousin Delilah’s (Amy Sedaris) wedding. Virginia is embarrassed that she didn't have the big wedding that her snooty cousin will have, so Burt attempts to make it up to her. Meanwhile, Jimmy tries to make a move on Sabrina who wants to go wild in Vegas in the all-new “HENDERSON, NEVADA-ADJACENT, BABY! HENDERSON, NEVADA-ADJACENT!” episode of RAISING HOPE airing Wednesday, October 5 (9:30-10:00 PM) on FOX 50. (HOP-205) (TV-PG D, L, S)
Cast: Lucas Neff as Jimmy; Martha Plimpton as Virginia; Garret Dillahunt as Burt; Shannon Woodward as Sabrina; Cloris Leachman as Maw Maw