Here is the announcement you all have been waiting for, the winner of the 2014...
Hiester Ad Contest
brought to you by:
"Get off your Kiester and come to Hiester!"
And the winner is...
He won $5000 and his commercial will be featured as a future ad for Hiester Automotive!
Check out his commercial and the check presentation!
John Hiester and Hiester Automotive would like to send out a HUGE thank you to all who submitted a video! Get working on your next video, because we will do it again next year!
See you in 2015!
Hiester Automotive Video AD DRAWING Rules and Regulations
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local regulations apply. A purchase will not increase an entrant's chance of winning.
Entry: Submit your commercial video to www.Hiesterad.com to enter and qualify for an opportunity to win by submitting a video that reflects the personality of our business. We are honest, fun and professional. The commercial must have the tag line "Get off your Kiester and come to Heister". The contest entry period begins at 12:01am on February 2, 2014 ends at 11:59pm on March 31, 2014. One (1) winner will be chosen by the dealership from the approved entries submitted during this time period and will be notified by telephone and or e-mail. The Winner will be chosen and attempts to notify them will be made by April 30th 2014.
Contestants under the age of 18 must have parent/legal guardian consent prior to the uploading of any contest video. By completing and submitting an application, it is understood that if you are a contestant under the age of 18, the completion of an application establishes consent from a parent/legal guardian. Children under the age of 13 are not eligible to enter and should not upload videos with or without parental/legal guardian consent. The videos cannot be longer than (1) one minute, they must have a file size limit of 200MB, can only be in (.avi, .dv, .mov, .qt, .mp4, .mpeg, .3gp, .asf, .wmv, .mpg) formats. Videos that are unreasonably longer than one minute will be disqualified at management discretion.
Videos must not include profanity, graphic images, obscene or offensive images or conduct, inappropriate behavior, expressions of hate or abuse, or any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law or regulations.
FOX 50 (WRAZ-TV) and Hiester Automotive reserves the right to disqualify any entry/participants for any said violations, as determined in FOX 50's (WRAZ-TV) and Hiester Automotive's sole discretion.
You may not upload any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software and/or the FOX50.com website or www.Hiesterad.com website.
One entry per household
Entries cannot be duplicated
By submitting a video online, participants verify that the image is original and that the person submitting the image gives their consent to enter and display the video on www.Hiesterad.com, as well as our Facebook page. By entering, contestants grant permission to Hiester Automotive and FOX 50 (WRAZ-TV)/Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. and social media sites, apps, pages or services maintained by those entities or their affiliates; however, Sponsors are not obligated to display any submission online. All entries submitted online become the property of Hiester Automotive and will not be returned to participants.
Eligibility is limited to North Carolina residents.
One (1) verified prize winner will be offered the grand prize one (1) $5000
Hiester Automotive, (WRAZTV)/Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. ("Sponsors") assume no liability or responsibility in connection with the use of any prize awarded hereunder nor in connection with any warranty or representation therewith and reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
• Taxes: All taxes will be the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
• Restrictions: Limit one prize per household. You must be 13 years of age to enter. Employees of Sponsors, or prize producing retailer, or their respective management companies and their employees' immediate family members are not eligible to win. Open to North Carolina residents only.
• Conditions on claiming a prize: All winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and sign a release in order to claim the prize. Minor winners (participants ages 13-17) must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian for prize pick-up, and such Parent or Guardian must complete on behalf of the minor an affidavit of eligibility and sign a release in order to claim the prize.
• By accepting the prize, the winner releases the Sponsors, its management company and fulfillment agents and their respective officers, employees and agents from all liability associated with the sweepstakes and the prize. Except where prohibited, as a condition of receiving the prize, the winner agrees to allow his or her name, likeness and biographical details to be used by the Sponsors and Hiester Automotive for advertising purposes, except where prohibited by law. Sponsors may be required to collect and disclose winner's personal information to government agencies to comply with applicable law. Prizes must be claimed at John Hiester Chevrolet located at 3100 N. Main Street Fuquay-Varina, NC 27540, at a time that is agreed upon by John Hiester and the lucky winner. Sponsors will not mail or forward prizes. Paperwork will need to be filled out by the winner at John Hiester Chevrolet located at 3100 N. Main Street, Fuquay-Varina, including tax paper work.
• Disclaimers: Sponsors expressly disclaims responsibility for: lost, late or misdirected entries; entries that are corrupted or otherwise not received correctly or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email, or on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, electrical outages, natural disasters or acts of man or
God that are beyond the control of Sponsors or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in the sweepstakes.
• Reservation of rights: Sponsors expressly reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes at any time to ensure the fair administration of the Contest and compliance with applicable laws, or in the event that the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including casualty, adverse weather conditions, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsors which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the sweepstakes. All decisions relating to the contest and interpretation of these rules are made by the management of
Sponsors in its sole discretion and are final.
• All times listed are Eastern Standard Time zone (as defined by 15 U.S.C. § 263).