All Day Fun for the Entire Family!
- Live Music
- Baby Crawling Contest
- Face Painting, Balloon Art
- Field Games & Fitness Zones
- Appearances by Ronald McDonald, Wool E. Bull, Stormy, Luck E. Duck
- Live animals from Noah’s Landing
Admission and all stage entertainment & activities are FREE. However, there’s a charge for some rides at Pullen Park as well as food and beverages at both locations.
Ride Tickets at Pullen Park
Tickets for the Train, Kiddie Boats, & Carousel are $1 for all riders 13 months and older. One ticket required per rider. The Paddle Boat Cruisers require six tickets ($6) per half hour for boat rental. Each cruiser accommodates up to four people. Riders 12 months and younger are free with a paying adult. Riders must be at least 42 inches tall to ride unaccompanied on most rides.
Tickets cost a dollar each and are available at the ticket office next to the Pullen Park concessions building and at the ticket booth at the carousel house.
The Great American Tobacco Duck Race
- Proceeds benefit Durham Literacy Center, Marbles Kids Museum and the Museum of Life and Science
- There’s even a “Best Decorated Duck” contest
- Win exciting prizes such as Duke Men's Basketball Tickets, DPAC Event Tickets and MORE!
Baby Crawling Contest - IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO REGISTER!
The Baby Crawling contest, sponsored by Precious Cargo Child Transportation and Apple Tree Day Care is open to all babies that have not begun to walk. Babies will line up at the start line and at the signal, will be encouraged to crawl to the finish line. The first baby to crawl across the finish line will be the winner. First, second and third place prizes will be awarded at each location. Click here for Official Baby Crawling Contest Rules (PDF Format).
How to Enter
You now have THREE ways to enter:
1) Fill out the ONLINE entry form by clicking here.
2) Download the Registration and Release of Liability forms and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download entry forms (PDF Format).
3) Register at the event by visiting the Precious Cargo Child Transportation or Appletree Day Care booth (located near the stage)
A parent or legal guardian must complete both forms and be present during the baby crawling contest.